You've made your vacation plans, booked your resort reservation, so now what? Now it's time to pick out your Magic Bands! This is a great part of the planning process because it's something tangible that says that you are going to Disney. I love picking out colors for everyone in my party, but I recently heard about something to customize your Magic Bands just a little bit more.
It's called _magicyourband.com and it's a website that allows you to buy removable skins to go over your traditional Magic Band. They have around a hundred options currently, and also the ability to customize your own bands for a special occasion, gathering, or group event. What i love most about them is that you can change them up as often as you like since they can easily be taken on and off and switched out. They also have free shipping with each order, and most skins cost around $6, so it's not a huge investment to make, but rather something fun to try. While I have not personally tried them, I do know of some other Disney bloggers who have who rave about them!
I think this is a great alternative to some of the Magic Bands add ons that they sell in the parks and online, and the cost is low enough that you can easily buy them for everyone in your party without breaking the bank. My personal favorite is the one that looks like Spaceship Earth, but they also have generic ones for different holidays and birthday celebrations.
Please leave a comment below if you have ever used them before!
No comments:
Post a Comment